Per federal guidelines, the state of Wisconsin, and the city of Wisconsin Dells, it was deemed that large public gatherings will be safe to host this coming November, given the projected guidelines. Wisconsin has limited COVID-19 restrictions and preventions, but Corgi Events will have their own safety measures in place. The Chula Vista is willing to work with any restrictions we put in place. We are contractually obligated based on the above to host our event; however this is subject to change as guidelines change.
In regards to AquatiFur registration:
- All paid AquatiFur registrations for postponed events will automatically carry over to the new dates, at the same registration level.
- Should this event be postponed again, any new registrations purchased after this announcement can be refunded or transferred to the2022 AquatiFur event.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we move forward into hosting events in2021. We would like to thank everyone who has been sticking with us through this difficult time. We are looking forward to hopefully seeing everyone in the coming months. In the meantime we encourage everyone to continue to stay safe, wear masks, and visit your local state health department websites on where you can get vaccinated.
The following are all the COVID-19 restrictions and operations we will be putting in effect:
Disclaimer: Restrictions and Regulations are subject to change at any time. These will be updated as we receive new COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines.
- Any staff and attendees will be required to be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to your arrival. We are working with local, state and federal requirements on what will be necessary to prove vaccination has been completed.
- Any staff and attendees are required to wear a mask in any function space at all times. Masks must be worn correctly over the nose and mouth. Face shields are not an acceptable alternative. Masks that require a filter that do not have a filter are not allowed. Masks with ventilation holes or patterning that allows for complete airflow will not be allowed. (when eating or drinking the mask restriction is lifted, but must be done in designated areas). Mask checks will be performed in all function spaces. A mask will be provided if needed.
- Recommended social distancing of 6ft will be maintained in all spaces.
- Theater style seating will be spaced 6ft apart from non-friend/family groups.
- Tables allow for a 10 person capacity spaced 6ft apart.
- Food and Beverage: all items may be served by an attendant or may be pre-packaged. Areas will be designated for food and beverage consumption
- Signature on a participate at your own risk form alongside agreeing to covid-19 regulations.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations available throughout the convention space.
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing will be performed in all spaces and between events.
- Staff will be provided with masks, hand sanitizer bottles with a refill station, sanitizing equipment for sanitation between equipment use. Gloves will be provided if wanted.Staff rooms will be limited in capacity if requested.All staff food and drinks provided from Corgi Events will be pre-packaged.
Moving forward, we will be rapidly updating our website with new information, deadlines, and applications regarding dealers, panels, dance competition,DJs, artist alley, ect. We will also be updating our registration and hotel room page, with adequate warning as to when both will be opening. Please be patient as we move forward as rapidly as we can.
We would like to also happily announce that CorgiEvents LLC as a company will be moving towards becoming a non-profit organization,or a 501c3. We are working with a lawyer to make this transition. As of right now, we do not have a specific timeline on when this will come into effect, but we are working swiftly at making this happen as soon as we are able,and will post updates as soon as we have them.
- AquatiFur Team
Important URLs and Contact Information
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/AquatiFurNews