COVID Restrictions and Operations for Sin City Murr Con as of January 8th, 2022
Covid Restrictions and Operating for Corgi Events Convention Sin City Murr Con 2022 as of January 8th, 2022.
Disclaimer: Restrictions and Regulations are subject to change at any time. These will be updated as we receive new COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines.
Any and all restrictions are a combination of City of Las Vegas requirements, Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel and Corgi Events requirements. Refusal to comply with any of the restrictions will result in ejection from the event and hotel with no refund. If you do not wish to comply with the following regulations do not attend.
- A signed COVID-19 Waiver must be presented in order to attend the convention.
- All staff and attendees MUST be FULLY VACCINATED BEFORE ATTENDING NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A person is considered fully vaccinated TWO WEEKS after the final dose of a vaccination.
- In order to attend SCMC on 2/4/2022, the final dose of a vaccine needs to be administered by 1/21/2022.
- A single screening (temperature check) upon check in with registration will be performed.
- Any staff and attendees are REQUIRED to wear a mask in any convention space at all times.
- If any attendee requests to be distanced from another person, the accommodation will be made.
- Food and Beverage areas will be designated for safe consumption.
- You must sign a "participate at your own risk" form alongside agreeing to COVID-19 regulations.
Vaccination Record - Digital records will be accepted
State Issued Identification - Photos or Photocopies of vaccination cards will not be accepted
Other things to keep in mind:
- There will be hand sanitizing stations available throughout the convention space.
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing will be performed in all spaces and between events.
- Staff will be provided with masks, hand sanitizer bottles with a refill station, sanitizing equipment for sanitization between equipment use.
- Gloves will be provided if requested.
- Temperature check stations will be conveniently located should the need arise after initial screening.
- Staff rooms will be limited in capacity if requested.
No refunds will be allowed at this time.
- Sin City Murr Con Team